Even though I recently said routines are dangerous, for a project like NaNoWriMo, they’re very useful.
Support the Site!Enough people have asked that I've put up a donate button, thanks for wanting to support my blog, fiction, and podcasts! If you would rather join the Secret Society of Ink Splattered Fabulists for premium I Should Be Writing content, go right ahead!
New from Mur
Find my books online
- ISBW NaNoWriMo Special Episode 10 – When in Doubt #2 – Write a new scene
- ISBW NaNoWriMo Special Episode 9 – What NOT to stress over
- The Shambling Guide to New York City – Chapter 27
- ISBW NaNoWriMo Special Episode 8 – Writing the Taboo
- ISBW NaNoWriMo Special Episode 7 – Help! I’ve written into a corner!
- remerian on ISBW NaNoWriMo Special Episode 8 – Writing the Taboo
- Review: The Cormorant by Chuck Wendig | Hey Sweetheart, Get Me Rewrite! on ISBW Good Cop Bad Cop #5 – The Return
- » The OutRamp Guide to Writing: Episode #7 - The OutRamp on ISBW NaNoWriMo Special Episode E – The Routine
- Ryoli on ISBW NaNoWriMo Special Episode 4 – Writing Out of Order
- Charity Kountz on ISBW NaNoWriMo Special Episode F – The Editor, and NaNoWriMo for Kids
Tagsadvent agent hunt angst audiobook awards birthday Campbell christmas christmas songs conventions cover election escape pod fabulist fallout 3 feedback gaming ghost train to NOLA haitus health holiday interview isbw Jamie McKelvie jared axelrod magic spreadsheet mass effect 2 nanowrimo pip ballantine premium princess scientist rapid fire research reviews sadness sgnyc shambling guide site skyrim Stonecoast thanksgiving travel video worldcon writing