- Mur and Matt come to you live from Morgan Freeman’s doll hospital, and spend way too much time talking about doll hospitals in general and Morgan’s doll hospital in particular.
- The Ditch Diggers bring you up-to-date on their professional lives. Mur starts over. Matt needs to write faster.
- Mur experiments with delayed segues.
- Neither Matt nor Mur have touched best-selling authors in inappropriate ways, they swear.
- The Ditch Diggers’ Guide to Absolute Failure returns!
- Matt and Mur read Guide contributions from listeners, including a former literary agent intern.
- Matt doesn’t know how to use “shutes” properly, and a certain percentage of the food you eat is bugs and plastic.
- Mur on “negging” in author interactions, and her new best friend.
- Writing is easy, and the internet doesn’t really exist.
- The second installment of The DD Guide to Absolute Failure concludes.
- Email/Twitter questions and answers!
- Guide to Literary Agents 2016: http://amzn.com/